Medical Freedom International is an alliance of international groups of medical professionals, scientists and lawyers from different countries around the world, who believe that our governments’ responses to COVID-19 are misguided and are not based upon the best available scientific evidence.
We aim to combine international resources to educate about the more appropriate scientific evidence and the groups reporting it in the many different countries across the globe, to challenge the imposition of unnecessary restrictions on our personal freedoms.
We encourage like-minded groups of medical professionals and scientists to join Medical Freedom International to work with us to help us to amplify the voices of individual organisations and help us achieve our objectives.
Our vision is to bring together key medical, scientific and legal groups from around the world to create a platform to reflect and amplify the growing expert opinion that is calling for an end to the damaging and oppressive nature of the measures implemented by our governments.
- Requiring fully informed consent for all testing, medical interventions and vaccines.
- Campaigning for the freedom to choose not to accept testing, medical interventions and vaccines, without penalty or restrictions.
- Educating on the limitations of the PCR test, which is not a suitable clinical diagnostic tool and should therefore not be used to inform government pandemic policy.
- Requiring transparency of information. For example, the intention for the criterion of success of the Covid vaccine trials merely to be a reduction in moderate symptoms, without considering a reduction in hospitalisation and death, as well as the use of non-placebos, such as the meningitis vaccine, as the control in current trials.
- Analysing and publicising flaws in the Covid vaccine trials designs and results. For example, the potential harm of the vaccine may outweigh the benefit for some people and trials are not designed to show if severe outcomes such as hospitalisations or deaths are reduced.
- Calling for research to be undertaken by independent bodies, not those that stand to gain financially based on a particular trial outcome.
- Exposing conflicts of interest and calling for health policies to be formulated by those that do not stand to gain financially from the use of a product.
- Calling for true placebos to be used in vaccine trials.
- Exposing and publicising other COVID-19 inaccuracies, inconsistencies and potential threats to our freedoms and health.
- Educating both Members of Parliament and their scientific and medical advisors on these issues, offering a scientific resource for academics and journalists and providing a layman’s summary of these resources to be made available to the public.