There has never a been more important period in our history for workers and professionals to stand together and speak up together to defend rights and freedoms. Workers who speak up, who ‘blow the whistle’ on what is going on, can gain protection for their jobs and income under whistleblower legislation.
However, it takes courage to speak up. So we have thought carefully about what is needed to make sure you and we ain’t just whistling in the wind.
Three Steps for Courage
Uniquely through laworfiction.com we are helping everyone to gain that courage through these three steps to take together.
- Finding others who want to speak up
- Getting a good understanding of legal rights
- Accessing expert legal advice and representation
We explain how below, but we can help
- NHS doctors and nurses and other staff
- Teachers and headteachers
- University lecturers and students
- Care home workers
- Local authority workers
- Anyone resisting mandatory masks, testing or vaccines
- Anyone under threat of no jab no pay
- Parents wanting to stand up for their children
- Anyone wanting to stand with others to regain and preserve their individual freedom